It is now possible to officially join the BIM Forum Brazil!
To associate your company, association, public agency, autarchy, institute or any other legal entity to BFB, and start enjoying the benefits, follow the steps below:
1) Read the BIM Forum Brasil bylaws and make sure you are in agreement with the purposes of the BFB, and the duties and rights of its members;
2) Choose the member category , according to the benefits and value of the annuity most appropriate for your entity;
3) Choose the collegiate that is closest to your interests related to BIM;
5) Read, complete and sign the contract;
6) Generate a signed PDF version (save to PDF with digitalized signature, scan text with signature or sign PDF version with digital certificate);
7) Upload here (or by clicking the button below) the BFB association contract signed with your entity's social contract or other document that proves the condition of legal guardian of the associate entity of the one who signed the contract.
8) Wait for contact from the representative of BIM Fórum Brasil, confirming that your proposal of association was approved by the BFB Board of Directors and with instructions for depositing annuity / installment ;
9) After setting up the deposit, your entity will officially be a member of BIM Fórum Brasil, appearing on the members page and receiving the benefits of the category in which you joined.
We have digitalized our value chain and strengthened AG's Operational Excellence and Innovation as a strategic driver. The projects are, therefore, developed in accordance with the Engineering 4.0 framework presented below. aiming to digitize the value chain, enhance engineering solutions and foster a culture of innovation in the company. The implementation of the BIM Structuring Project at AG created the main pillars for the long-term support of the BIM methodology, allowing us to integrate and digitize our value chain and achieve the goal of implementing 4D BIM in our works in 2021, consolidating AG as a leading company in BIM methodology and digital transformation in the national construction industry.
More than 900 contracts executed in the most varied market segments in more than 73 years of accumulated experience.
Infrastructure - Dam
Montegrande Multiple Project
Phase I: Rehabilitation and complementation of the Sabana Yegua dam – completed
Phase II: Studies and drawings of the Montegrande Multiple Project - completed
Phase III: Construction of the Montegrande dam works – in progress
Client: INDRHI - National Institute of Hydraulic Resources
Location: Dominican Republic
Compacted embankment dam with asphalt concrete core 57 m high and 2,200 m long.
12,000,000 m3 of excavations
5,000,000 m3 of landfills
36,500 m3 of underground excavation
230,000 m3 of concrete
39,000 m3 of asphalt concrete (dam core)
25,000 m2 of diaphragm wall
Energy, Oil and Gas - Thermoelectric
Client: Gás Natural do Açu
Location: Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
Generation of 1.5 GW of power
Combined cycle with 3 gas turbines, 3 boilers and 1 steam turbine
3 thousand workers on the project and 17 million hours worked without lost-time accidents
Energy, Oil and Gas Service - Transmission
Equatorial Transmission Transmission Lines
Client: Equatorial Transmissão
7 lots of Transmission Lines located in the states of Para, Minas Gerais, Bahia and Piauí
More than 2,200 km of 500 kV Transmission Lines
2 main substations
4 substation expansions
45 thousand tons of metallic structure
46 thousand tons of conductive cables
Gustavo Brito / Engineering, Construction and BIM Systems Manager